June 10, 2011

Jennifer and Samuel's Wedding Day

In April I had the wonderful opportunity to take wedding pictures for two wonderful people that I met for the first time the day of their wedding after they had been married. They were so sweet and wonderful and fun to work with.

They met at BYU on a blind date which proves to me that I guess blind dates can work out. They really seemed to love each other and I love when that translates to the pictures that I take. I love the Bountiful temple so it was a wonderful day all around.

DSC_6434

DSC_6433

DSC_6465

DSC_6539

DSC_6556

DSC_6583

DSC_6635

DSC_6713

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Brooke! You never showed me these! You need to bring out your computer and show me the last few sessions you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, Brooke! This is your calling hands down . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!!! The temple is drop-dead gorgeous, and the couple do seem to love each other. :) What an amazing experience to be a part of! I agree, this is your calling. You do an amazing job, and you could only keep getting better! :D

    Abbey M

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I had to post anonymously because blogger wouldn't let me put my name ;P

    Abbey M

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bountiful Temple is my absolute favorite temple! I love your pictures of this beautiful place.

    Out of curiousity... how did you come to become the photographer of a couple you'd never met? Are you advertising your services and in 'business' now? What fun!

    Laurel

    (And PS. Blogger is doing the same thing to me too... it won't post my name.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurel, I was referred by someone. They contacted me and asked me to do it. It was pretty cool. I would love to advertise my photography more I guess we'll see.

    ReplyDelete