June 19, 2011

Beautiful Headshots

So I know this girl. Her name is Carissa and she is very stunning. I have gotten to know her through a couple of classes we've had together and have become really good friends. She wanted some headshots done for a portfolio she was putting together and she asked me to take them. I was so thrilled to do this for her and we had such a blast that day!

DSC_4938

DSC_4978

DSC_4943

DSC_5046

For her portfolio she wanted some smiling and some not smiling with a very serious face. These were actually really fun to take and edit. They were so cool because usually I'm used to the beautiful smiles of couples in love, which I love, but it was a nice change up.

DSC_4993

DSC_4981

DSC_5009

DSC_5047

We went to some really cool places for these pictures and she looked beautiful in all them no matter where we took the pictures!

DSC_4994

DSC_5016

DSC_5038

DSC_5162

DSC_5147

1 comment:

  1. Another job well done! My favorites were pics 1, 4, 6, and my most favorite being 12. She looks like a movie character with that beautiful, bright red hair! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete